The renowned brand Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT) has earned a great reputation in past few decades. The brand is known for its high-performance products and reliable driveline components in the market. From top-notch customer service to delivering quality products, the brand does not compromise on its coveted reputation. ACT products have been improved considerably in the past few years due to the integration of the latest technology for better street performance. Advanced CAM tools, FEA, and CAD stimulation ensure an unparallel and optimized performance. Not only this, it is hard to find a match for this brand, when it comes to durability and reliability. There is no denying that ACT is quintessential in terms of best design methodologies, product engineering and use of high-end materials. The brand has the best manufacturing techniques such as chromoly steel forging to align grain structures. ACT clutch is an example of ACT's unique products. It comes with steady pedal feel, durability, consistent torque capacity, and high functionality.
T1S-G03 street, twin disc kit offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and long life compared to single disc kits. These kits use a proprietary Positive Lift Floater System design, which results in quiet operation with no floater rattle and no posts to wear. ACT twin disc kits endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process on all diaphragms. The ACT twin disc kits features the ability to adjust for disc wear and provides equal disengagement for discs. The Performance street rigid-hub discs feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel to ensure trouble-free installation and operation. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, a floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing.
- Light pedal effort, smooth engagement, OE to mild gear rattle.
- Disc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design.
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade.
- Recommended for high horsepower street or race use.
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability.
Professional installation by a licensed mechanic is required. Neutral balance for internally balanced engines only.
Clutch Disc Diameter (MM): 267
Input Shaft Diameter (IN): 39448
Input Spline Quantity: 26
Product Weight (lbs.): 49.3
Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 891
Torque Capacity Over OE: 0.86
Fitment & Application:
- 1979 Chevrolet Corvette Base (With 26 spline input shaft.)
- 1978 Chevrolet Corvette Base (With 26 spline input shaft.)
- 1977 Chevrolet Corvette Base (With 26 spline input shaft.)
- 1976 Chevrolet Corvette Base (With 26 spline input shaft.)
- 1975 Chevrolet Corvette Base (With 26 spline input shaft.)
- 1974 Chevrolet Corvette Base (With 26 spline input shaft.)
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Base (With 26 spline input shaft.)
- 1972 Chevrolet Corvette Base (With 26 spline input shaft.)
|Brand||Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT)|
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1 business day.|
|California Prop 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, glass wool fibers, and silica (in clutch discs), chromium and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. for more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|