Eibach Performance Pro-System Kit for 1979-1993 Ford Mustang Coupe V8 (lowering springs + shocks). The Eibach Pro-System performance package includes a set of Eibach Sport Springs, Shocks, and bump stops. Eibach springs and shocks are a perfect match for precision suspension performance and handling. Designed and tuned to work as a perfectly matched and integrated system, using Eibach sport springs with Eibach Pro shocks is a sure way to get significant gains from your suspension performance.
The Eibach Pro-System will improve turn-in response, reduce body roll, and maximize handling potential. Made with superior quality materials and backed by a limited manufacture warranty, the Eibach Pro-System adds performance, durability and quality to your suspension system.
- 8PC Package Includes PRO-KIT Springs & PRO-DAMPER Shocks.
- Increased Handling Potential.
- Reduced Body Roll.
- Lower Ride Height.
- Improved Grip & Stability.
- Million-Mile Limited Manufacture Warranty for Spring.
- 2 Year Limited Manufacture Warranty for Shocks.
- Made in USA or Germany.
NOTE: Not compatible with Convertible.
Eibach Suspension part# 3510. 780
Front Lowering (inches): 1. 2 in
Rear Lowering (inches): 1. 0 in
Package includes 4 x Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs & 4 x Eibach Pro-Damper shocks, installation instructions, decals & warranty information.
Fitment & Application:
- 1993 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1992 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1991 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1990 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1989 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1988 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1987 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1986 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1985 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1984 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1983 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1982 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1981 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1980 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
- 1979 Ford Mustang V8 Coupe
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1-2 business days.|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/