Aries prides itself as a fast-paced marketer as well as innovator of Jeep, truck, SUV and CUV parts and accessories. From professional builders to automotive enthusiasts, the products are designed and developed for the champions of innovation, individualism, and attitude. Aries offers the perfect mix of durable construction and unique style, specializing in customized exterior & interior accessories. Aries has been offering unparalleled aftermarket parts with top-notch service since 1997. Products are manufactured vehicle-specific for a great custom fit. Aries now has facilities in Georgia, Texas, Seattle, Alberta and Ontario Canada. It enables the company to satisfy the ever-increasing demand for its products, allowing for timely delivery at affordable prices.
For functionality on the trail, the ARIES winch roller fairlead allows for smooth, safe operation of a winch on the front end of your Jeep Wrangler JK. It is equipped with a set of galvanized steel rollers to guide the winch cable as it is drawn in, keeping it from damaging the winch and other surrounding components. This roller fairlead is compatible with most winches, featuring industry-standard mounting holes and a strong steel body. It features a highly durable carbide powder coat finish to outlast the elements and can be used on both ARIES TrailCrusher bumpers and TrailChaser bumpers (winch adapter plate #2072100 or winch fairlead mount #15600FB required for installation on TrailChaser).
- Provides a guide for steel winch cable for smooth operation with heavy loads.
- Industry-standard mounting holes are set 10" on-center.
- Main body built from high-strength steel with durable carbide powder coat.
- Rollers constructed from galvanized steel to resist rust and last longer.
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts).
Includes fairlead and 10mm, class 8.8 metric mounting hardware.
Compatible with both ARIES TrailCrusher bumpers and TrailChaser bumpers (winch adapter plate #2072100 or winch fairlead mount #15600FB required for winch installation on TrailChaser bumpers).
Fitment & Application:
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon/Sport
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Sport
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon/Sahara/Sport
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon/SE/SPORT/Unlimited/X
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler 65th Anniversary Edition
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon/SE/SPORT/Unlimited/X
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon/Sahara/SE/SPORT/Unlimited/X
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon/Sahara/SE/SPORT/X
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara/SE/SPORT/X
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sahara/SE/SPORT
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara/SE/SPORT
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara/SE/SPORT
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara/SE/SPORT
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara/SE/SPORT
|Availability||Normally ships within 1-2 business days.|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/