AFE Cold Air Intake Systems are designed with state-of-the-art engineering to offer maximum air flow and optimum performance. Each intake uses an oversized AFE high flow filter for increased flow and filtration capabilities. Featuring a one-piece powder coated heat shield, the AFE Stage 2 intake system reduces heat soak to provide cooler intake air temperatures, boosting power output and efficiency. The AFE Stage 2 intake system comes with a roto-molded intake tube designed for precision air flow and maximum durability. Each intake is available with your choice of 3 different filters. The AFE Maximum Convenience Dry Filter (Pro Dry-S), AFE Maximum Flow Filter (Pro 5R), and AFE Maximum Efficiency Filter (Pro Guard7) offer unmatched performance and filtration capabilities. The Stage 2 intake system by AFE is a perfect upgrade for performance enthusiasts wanting maximum power gains.
Unique Three Filter Design:
One long 29" Cylindrical Air Filter Mounted Horizontally behind the Center Grille draws massive air during high boost. Two smaller conical filters located outside the grille, directly in line and closer to turbo provide draws airflow early and provide additional air across the entire power band.
Dual Mandrel-Bent Tubing:
Constant 3" diameter Mandrel-Bent Black Powder-Coated Intake Tube For Improved volumetric efficiency.
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on factory parts.
This intake is 50-state legal for 2009-2017 models (CARB E.O Number D-550-16).
- +17 HP / +20 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 24%
- Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
- Unique Dual Flange Filter, Specially Designed To Fit Into The OE Bumper Core Support for Maximum airflow
- Two auxiliary conical filters located closer to the turbos make more airflow available early and provide additional air across the entire power band.
- Dual 3" Mandrel Bent Aluminum Wrinkle-Black Powder-coated Intake Tubes for improved volumetric efficiency.
- Flow-tested and dyno-tested using the latest engineering tool so that no additional tuning required to realize performance gains.
- Silicone Couplings For Strength and Durability
- No Cutting or Drilling on factory Parts for Faster Installation
Professional installation required.
Fitment & Application:
- 2019 Nissan GT-R R35 V6 3.8L
- 2018 Nissan GT-R R35 V6 3.8L
- 2017 Nissan GT-R R35 V6 3.8L
- 2016 Nissan GT-R R35 V6 3.8L
- 2015 Nissan GT-R R35 V6 3.8L
- 2014 Nissan GT-R R35 V6 3.8L
- 2013 Nissan GT-R R35 V6 3.8L
- 2012 Nissan GT-R R35 V6 3.8L
- 2011 Nissan GT-R R35 V6 3.8L
- 2010 Nissan GT-R R35 V6 3.8L
- 2009 Nissan GT-R R35 V6 3.8L
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1-2 business days.|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov