The Brembo Gran Turismo line is dedicated to the most demanding customers.This braking system originates from the Racing components, consisting of a ventilated, integral or composite disc, available drilled or slotted, 4, 6 and 8 piston aluminium calipers, a complete set of high performance brake pads, metal braid tubes and high quality small parts.Features:
- Proven on-track performance.
- Disperses gasses, cleans pads for better "bite."
- Reduces "usprung weight" for better handling.
- Provides maximum braking force without the flex of sliding callipers.
- Reduces heat-related stress, increases brake performance and pedal feel.
- Aggressive pads that last longer and provide the highest level of performance.
Available for all 1990-2005 Mazda Miata models.
Number of pistons: 4Disk size and type: 313x28 2-Piece
Colors Available: Black, Red, & Silver.
- Two Front Calipers
- Front Caliper Brackets w/ Nuts and Washers
- Two Front Vented 2 Piece Rotors w/ Disc Bell Assembled
- Left and Right Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Two Brake Caliper Inlet Fitting Bolt
- Two or Four Brake Caliper Inlet Copper Sealing Washer
- Two Brake Bleeder Hose
- Two Loctite Capsule
- 4" Brembo Die-Cut Sticker
- Caliper Diagram
- Detailed Installation Instructions
All parts come with detailed installation instructions and with limited replacement warranty.
Fitment & Application:
- 2005 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 2002 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 2001 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 2000 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 1999 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 1998 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 1997 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 1996 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 1993 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 1991 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 1990 Mazda MX-5 Miata
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1-2 business days.|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/