Agency Power has redesigned their Mitsubishi EVO crank pulley for the 4G63 engine. This new pulley is fully CNC machined 6061 aluminum with a full satin silver finish. Laser engraved Agency Power logo, the lightweight crank pulley fits all EVO VIII and EVO IX cars.
The pulley is a direct bolt on using the factory belt. Using the same diameter as stock, the AP pulley weights about 1.1 lbs compared to the stock pulley weighing in at 4 lbs. The weight savings in rotational mass equates to serious performance increases. Quicker throttle response, improved rev matching, and more for the serious performance driver. The factory harmonic balancer reduces engine noise and vibration in the cabin and deleting this will NOT destroy your motor. The pulley is completely safe as a bolt on giving you between 3-6 horsepower. Tested and used on the Time Attack, Drag, and Street EVO's, this mod has proven it and success on many vehicles world wide.
- Billet 6061 Aluminum
- Lightweight 1.1 lbs
- Satin silver finish
- 3-6 horsepower gain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mitsubishi EVO VIII 2003-2005
- Mitsubishi EVO IX 2006-2007
Agency Power offers ultra-high quality performance products & accessories for all types of vehicles. From exotic cars to import tuners, Agency Power offers what most enthusiasts & tuners are searching for.
Professional installation is required.
Sold as: Each
Fitment & Application:
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution SE
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution RS
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution SE
- 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution RS
- 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1-2 business days.|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/