Agency Power now has a wide variety of steel braided brake lines for most high-end performance cars. The brake line kits are made in the USA to meet strict D.O.T. certifications. The steel braided lines are red in color with the AP logo printed on it. The CNC machined fittings are finished in black. All kits are assembled for a quick and easy install. Include fittings, hoses, and necessary hardware.
Steel Braided lines improve component performance over the stock rubber hose. With rubber hose, the fluid under pressure flexes the hose, cause loss in firmness and reaction. With the steel braided lines, the response is firmer giving you more control
Brake lines are sold as pairs. Some applications may take up to 1 week for delivery. Special applications available upon request.
Price is for a pair of 2 piece brake lines for the Subaru Legacy 2.5GT.
Agency Power offers ultra-high quality performance products & accessories for all types of vehicles. From exotic cars to import tuners, Agency Power offers what most enthusiasts & tuners are searching for.
Professional installation is required.
Sold as: Pair
Fitment & Application:
- 2009 Subaru Legacy GT spec.B
- 2009 Subaru Legacy GT Limited
- 2009 Subaru Legacy 3.0 R Limited
- 2009 Subaru Legacy 3.0 R
- 2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition
- 2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited
- 2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
- 2008 Subaru Legacy GT spec.B
- 2008 Subaru Legacy GT Limited
- 2008 Subaru Legacy 3.0 R Limited
- 2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition
- 2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited
- 2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
- 2007 Subaru Legacy GT spec.B
- 2007 Subaru Legacy GT Limited
- 2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition
- 2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited
- 2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
- 2006 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
- 2005 Subaru Legacy GT spec.B
- 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited
- 2005 Subaru Legacy GT
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1-2 business days.|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/