Formed by Gale Banks, Banks Power is well-known as one of the leading designers and manufacturers of various power-enhancing parts and products for gas-powered and diesel-powered motorhomes, light trucks as well as sport-utility vehicles. The company was formed in 1960s and since then its high-performance and futuristic engines have set world records and broken new ground. The integrity and honesty of Gale Banks are at the center of Banks Power philosophy. These core principles combine leading technology and old-fashioned business service and ethics, leading to superior construction, elegantly engineered products, competitive prices and scientifically proven performance. Located in Azusa, CA, Banks Power develops components and technology and is best known for furthering the development of ultra high performance diesel engines and turbocharger for both racing and street purposes.
Optimum fuel tuning for awesome sport/street power (+120 hp, +210 lb-ft), built-in safety and adjust-on-the-fly power, plus CleanTune Technology. Calibrated for sport applications, Six-Gun delivers pavement-shredding power with CleanTune technology, which out-performs dirty, smoky tunes. Has change-on-the-fly power levels. Is Stacked for Power to tune pulse width, timing and fuel pressure. Also has exclusive AutoRate and ActiveSafety engine and transmission safeguards. Six-Gun will rocket you from 0-60 mph 22 percent quicker, and boost your 1/4-mile speed by up to 11 percent! All gains measured at the rear wheels, with recommended airflow improvements. Upgradeable options include airflow components to build a complete engineered power system. For best Six-Gun Diesel Tuner performance, Banks always recommends airflow improvements. In order to determine which Banks product is right for your truck, it is sometimes necessary to know the proper engine designation (LB7, LLY, LBZ or LMM) and sometimes you need to know the year model.
- Easy Install
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Gain up to +120 hp/+210 lb-ft TQ at rear wheels
- 0-60 mph 22 percent quicker!
- Six-Gun Diesel Tuner w/Switch
- Optional Temp Limit Kit 63057
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-92
- Fits 2007-2010 Chevy/GMC 6.6L LMM
Six-Gun Diesel Tuner with Switch for use with 2007-2010 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L, LMM
Professional installation by a licensed shop is required.
Sold As: Kit
Hardware Included: Yes
Emissions: 50 State emissions legal
Product Notes: Fits 2007-10 Chevy 6.6L, LMM
Fitment & Application:
- 2010 GMC Sierra 3500 HD HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2009 GMC Sierra 3500 HD HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2009 GMC Sierra 2500 HD HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2008 GMC Sierra 3500 HD HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2008 GMC Sierra 2500 HD HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 HD HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 6.6L Diesel
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L Diesel
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1-2 business days.|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/