The renowned brand Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT) has earned a great reputation in past few decades. The brand is known for its high-performance products and reliable driveline components in the market. From top-notch customer service to delivering quality products, the brand does not compromise on its coveted reputation. ACT products have been improved considerably in the past few years due to the integration of the latest technology for better street performance. Advanced CAM tools, FEA, and CAD stimulation ensure an unparallel and optimized performance. Not only this, it is hard to find a match for this brand, when it comes to durability and reliability. There is no denying that ACT is quintessential in terms of best design methodologies, product engineering and use of high-end materials. The brand has the best manufacturing techniques such as chromoly steel forging to align grain structures. ACT clutch is an example of ACT's unique products. It comes with steady pedal feel, durability, consistent torque capacity, and high functionality.
ST1-HDG4 kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 4-pad spring-centered race disc features a spring-center to properly damp torsional vibrations for quieter operation and resist failure even under harsh conditions. ACT spring retainers utilize wraparound spring windows and thicker retainer stampings to provide spring support, reduce stress concentrations, and increase strength and reliability. With the 4-pad spring-centered race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. ACT's 4-pad spring-centered race disc is well-suited for smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.
- Light to moderate pedal effort, aggressive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle.
- Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design.
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance.
- Recommended for high horsepower street or race use.
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability.
Professional installation by a licensed mechanic is required.
Product Weight (lbs.): 10.5
Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 320
Torque Capacity Over OE: 0.74
Clutch Disc Diameter (MM): 214
Input Shaft Diameter (IN): 1
Input Spline Quantity: 22
Pressure Plate Type: Heavy Duty
Fitment & Application:
- 1999 Saturn SL2 Base 1.9L 4-CYL Naturally Aspirated
- 1998 Saturn SL2 Base 1.9L 4-CYL Naturally Aspirated
- 1997 Saturn SL2 Base 1.9L 4-CYL Naturally Aspirated
- 1996 Saturn SL2 Base 1.9L 4-CYL Naturally Aspirated
- 1995 Saturn SL2 Base 1.9L 4-CYL Naturally Aspirated
- 1994 Saturn SL2 Base 1.9L 4-CYL Naturally Aspirated
- 1993 Saturn SL2 Base 1.9L 4-CYL Naturally Aspirated
- 1992 Saturn SL2 Base 1.9L 4-CYL Naturally Aspirated
- 1991 Saturn SL2 Base 1.9L 4-CYL Naturally Aspirated
|Brand||Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT)|
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1 business day.|
|California Prop 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, glass wool fibers, and silica (in clutch discs), chromium and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. for more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|