The renowned brand Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT) has earned a great reputation in past few decades. The brand is known for its high-performance products and reliable driveline components in the market. From top-notch customer service to delivering quality products, the brand does not compromise on its coveted reputation. ACT products have been improved considerably in the past few years due to the integration of the latest technology for better street performance. Advanced CAM tools, FEA, and CAD stimulation ensure an unparallel and optimized performance. Not only this, it is hard to find a match for this brand, when it comes to durability and reliability. There is no denying that ACT is quintessential in terms of best design methodologies, product engineering and use of high-end materials. The brand has the best manufacturing techniques such as chromoly steel forging to align grain structures. ACT clutch is an example of ACT's unique products. It comes with steady pedal feel, durability, consistent torque capacity, and high functionality.
T1RR-H03 race, twin disc kits are race-ready for the serious enthusiast who needs a direct bolt-in kit, requiring no additional modifications. ACT's sintered iron race discs offer the highest torque capacity of all ACT race discs and have ultra-high heat capacity. Most kits offer pedal loads 10-20% higher than stock, yet increasing the clamp load by 80-90%. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel for trouble free use. All kits undergo an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process on all diaphragms. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing. ACT Twin disc kits meet SFI Specification 1.2.
- Light to moderate pedal effort, predictable, quick engagement, quick throttle response, increased gear rattle.
- ACT's exclusive diaphragm, hardened posts and high heat capacity for long life under severe abuse, rigid design may increase spline wear.
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, chromoly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability.
- Recommended for high horsepower race use only, not intended for street.
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability.
Professional installation by a licensed mechanic is required.
Clutch Disc Diameter (MM): 184
Input Shaft Diameter (IN): 11689
Input Spline Quantity: 24
Product Weight (lbs.): 18.1
Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 1091
Torque Capacity Over OE: 4.88
Fitment & Application:
- 2001 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS-R/Special/GS/Type R
- 2000 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS-R/Special/GS/Type R
- 1999 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS-R/Special/GS/Type R
- 1998 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS-R/Special/GS/Type R
- 1997 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS-R/Special/GS/Type R
- 1996 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS-R/Special/GS/Type R
- 1995 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS-R/Special/GS/Type R
- 1994 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS-R/Special/GS/Type R
|Brand||Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT)|
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1 business day.|
|California Prop 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, glass wool fibers, and silica (in clutch discs), chromium and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. for more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|