Bring style and protection to your Jeep's axle with aFe Power's Dana 44 differential cover. This differential cover is constructed out of durable, heavy duty, nodular iron for strength. With a smooth design, recessed hardware. The cover is powder coated black, and features machined fins and aFe Power logo. Added capacity help keep fluids cooler. A 6" deep reach magnet and a magnetic drain plug capture loose metal particles, protecting ring gears from damage. This cover comes with all necessary hardware and includes a machined O-ring groove for a tight leak-free seal.
Weighing in at a hefty 14 lbs., this cover is trail ready and is constructed from heavy duty, nodular iron for increased strength and durability, and features recessed hardware, a smooth design which reduces rock hang up protecting against impact damage.
Nodular Iron (Ductile Iron):
Constructed out of heavy duty nodular iron (Ductile Iron) for increased strength and durability.
Built-in External Fins:
Built-in external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Fully machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal.
Magnetic Drain Plug:
This system incorporates both a magnetic drain plug and a deep-reach magnet to capture loose particles for maximum rear-end protection. Also included is a 1/8" NPT calibration plug that is set to the factory fluid level which eliminates accidental overfilling.
Requires a minimum of 1.5" lift for proper clearance.
1987-1988 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) w/ Tow Package, Rear Axle Only
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ) Rear Axle Only
2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler (JK) Rear Axle Only (non-Rubicon Models)
2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler (JK) Front & Rear Axle (Rubicon Models)
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
- Constructed out of heavy-duty, durable, nodular iron
- Dual neodymium magnetic plugs are used for maximum gear protection
- Features recessed hardware resulting in a smooth design
- A 1/8" NPT calibration plug is added and set to the factory fluid level for easier/quicker filling
- Includes a fully machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal
- Fits most Jeep Dana 44 front and rear axles
Professional installation required.
Fitment & Application:
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK V6 3.6L
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.8L JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.8L JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.8L JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.8L JK
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.8L JK
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L TJ
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L TJ
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L TJ
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L TJ
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L TJ
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L TJ
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L TJ
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L TJ
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L TJ
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L TJ
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Possibly special-order. Call or email to check stock.|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov