The renowned brand Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT) has earned a great reputation in past few decades. The brand is known for its high-performance products and reliable driveline components in the market. From top-notch customer service to delivering quality products, the brand does not compromise on its coveted reputation. ACT products have been improved considerably in the past few years due to the integration of the latest technology for better street performance. Advanced CAM tools, FEA, and CAD stimulation ensure an unparallel and optimized performance. Not only this, it is hard to find a match for this brand, when it comes to durability and reliability. There is no denying that ACT is quintessential in terms of best design methodologies, product engineering and use of high-end materials. The brand has the best manufacturing techniques such as chromoly steel forging to align grain structures. ACT clutch is an example of ACT's unique products. It comes with steady pedal feel, durability, consistent torque capacity, and high functionality.
T1R-F01 twin disc kit offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and long life compared to single disc kits. These kits use a proprietary Positive Lift Floater System design, which results in quiet operation with no floater rattle and no posts to wear. ACT twin disc kits endure an exclusive four-stage, heat treating process performed on all diaphragms. The ACT twin disc features the ability to adjust for disc wear and provides equal disengagement for discs. ACT's 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and trouble-free service. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel to ensure trouble-free installation and operation. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, a floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing.
- Light pedal effort, quicker shifts, aggressive engagement, mild to moderate gear rattle.
- Doubles the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design.
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance.
- Recommended for race use only.
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability.
Professional installation by a licensed mechanic is required. 8 Bolt
Clutch Disc Diameter (MM): 267
Disc Material: Ceramic
Input Shaft Diameter (IN): 42370
Input Spline Quantity: 10
Pressure Plate Type: Heavy Duty
Product Weight (lbs.): 43.7
Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 1141
Torque Capacity Over OE: 2.32
Fitment & Application:
- 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT/Bullitt/GT 4.6L 8-CYL (8 bolt crankshaft.; Fits 10 spline transmission.)
- 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT/Bullitt/GT 4.6L 8-CYL (8 bolt crankshaft.; Fits 10 spline transmission.)
- 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT/Bullitt/GT 4.6L 8-CYL (8 bolt crankshaft.; Fits 10 spline transmission.)
- 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT/Bullitt/GT 4.6L 8-CYL (8 bolt crankshaft.; Fits 10 spline transmission.)
|Brand||Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT)|
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1 business day.|
|California Prop 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, glass wool fibers, and silica (in clutch discs), chromium and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. for more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|