aFe Control is proud to introduce our Sway-A-Way line of High Performance replacement shock absorbers for the Jeep Wrangler (JK) models. These 2.5" diameter shocks feature all the same race winning engineering and components that have 20+ years of testing into a specifically designed kit that will bolt directly into your daily driven vehicle. This kit offers excellent off road damping curves without sacrificing any on road comfort or handling. These rear shocks are 100% designed and built in the USA that feature bright zinc plated steel cylinder bodies and CNC machined aluminum components. This package is designed as a direct fit application and works with most 6" lift kits.
This aFe Control Suspension product is designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.
- CNC machined components are made to the strictest tolerances
- 7/8" Polished Nitro Steel shafts for strength and durability
- 2.5" Diameter shock for increased damping
- Multi-Seal carrier to ensure zero leakage
- Piggyback reservoirs for easy installation
- Specifically formulated 7wt, fully synthetic shock oil
- Completely adjustable and rebuildable using simple tools
- Direct Fit Installation, Works with most 6" lift kits
- 19.2" Compressed, 32.1" Extended
Professional installation required.
Fitment & Application:
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.8L JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.8L JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.8L JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.8L JK
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.8L JK
|Possibly special-order. Call or email to check stock.
|California Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov