Pro DRY S Media:
This filter features 3-layers of progressive media to provide maximum flow with excellent filtration. The progressive layering of media allows the filter to flow at high levels even when dirty. The Pro DRY S non-oiled synthetic air filter requires no oils for maximum convenience.
Rounded Open Pleats:
aFe performance air filters use a rounded, evenly spaced pleat design which produces more useable filter surface area for increased flow and greater dust holding capacity.
Progressive Bump Seal:
This pliable sealing surface conforms to even the most uneven filter housing. This design eliminates the use of gaskets or sealants. The soft urethane construction always goes back to its original form so you will never compress the bump seal. This makes for a perfect filter fit and sealing surface every time.
Full Urethane Housing:
aFe Power performance air filters are constructed using full 360 degree urethane frames. This construction allows for a proper OE style fit with excellent filter strength.
aFe Power OE replacement performance filters have a limited lifetime warranty.
- Oil-Free, Pro DRY S 3-Layer Progressive Porosity Synthetic Media for maximum convenience
- 100% Polyurethane Frame On All Sides For Extra Long Filter Life
- Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles
- Up to 42% increase in Flow
- 25mm Deep Rounded Open Pleats / 25 Count
- Progressive Bump Seal Design for a Perfect Fit
Professional installation required.
Fitment & Application:
- 2019 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 2.0L (C117) Turbo
- 2018 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 2.0L (C117) Turbo
- 2017 Mercedes Benz GLA 250 X156 Turbo 2.0L
- 2017 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 2.0L (C117) Turbo
- 2016 Mercedes Benz GLA 250 X156 Turbo 2.0L
- 2016 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 2.0L (C117) Turbo
- 2015 Mercedes Benz GLA 250 X156 Turbo 2.0L
- 2015 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 2.0L (C117) Turbo
- 2014 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 2.0L (C117) Turbo
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1-2 business days.|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov