aFe Control is proud to release the Lowering Springs for the 2015-2023 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L. These springs are made in the USA and are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping and offer a 1.5" (38mm) front and 1.25" (31.75mm) rear drop for the perfect blend of performance and style.
The lowering springs will increase cornering and handling performance, giving you the confidence to take that turn without adversely affecting ride quality. The lowered stance will transform the way your Mustang GT looks, as well as offer improved aerodynamics. Designed as a direct fit application these springs require no modifications to the vehicle.
These aFe Control Suspension products are designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.
Does not fit 2015-2017 Mustang L4/V6 (See P/N: 410-301002-N)
- 1.5" (38mm) front and 1.25" (31.75mm) rear drop for the correct relation between looks and proper function
- Rates are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping and provide a sporty feel
- Front springs are linear 190lbs./in while the rears are progressive 550-750 lbs./in.
- 2 Stage, high luster, tangerine orange powder-coated finish for unbeatable looks and durability
- Direct Fit Installation
Professional installation required.
Fitment & Application:
- 2023 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0L S550
- 2022 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0L S550
- 2021 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0L S550
- 2020 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0L S550
- 2019 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0L S550
- 2018 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0L S550
- 2017 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0L S550
- 2016 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0L S550
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT S550 V8 5.0L
|Possibly special-order. Call or email to check stock.
|California Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov