aFe's RaceRunner series 2" lift/leveling kit JL offers an affordable suspension package that's capable and comfortable. The RaceRunner shocks are tuned for the perfect balance of on-road comfort and off-road performance with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) valving. Matched with RaceRunner leveling coil springs, this kit delivers increased ride clearance, handling and vehicle control on or off-road.
2" Front Lift & 1" Rear Lift From Stock Height:
RaceRunner Front and Rear Coil Springs Level the Jeep JL 4-Door Ride Height and Offers More Ground Clearance Over Rough Terrain.
Cold Formed Chrome Silicone Materials:
RaceRunner Springs Are Precision Designed and Manufactured From Quality Materials For Durability and Longevity.
Internal Floating Piston (IFP) Design:
RaceRunner Shocks Are Tuned For The Perfect Balance Of On-Road Comfort and Off-Road Performance.
Large Body Monotube Shock Bodies:
2.0" Black Zinc Plated Monotube Shock Bodies To Withstand Rugged Terrain.
This item fits 2-Door and 4-Door Sport models only
- 2" front and 1" rear lift/leveling coil springs for improved ride height
- Cold formed, chrome silicone spring material for zero fatigue
- Large, 2.0" zinc plated monotube shock bodies with multi-seal carrier
- Internal Floating Piston (IFP) designed valving for improved handling and ride quality
- Multi-Seal carrier to ensure Zero leakage
- Specifically formulated fully synthetic shock fluid
- 5/8" Polished Nitro Steel shafts for strength and durability
- Quality CNC machined components
- This item fits 2-Door and 4-Door Sport models only
Professional installation required.
Fitment & Application:
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1-2 business days.|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov