aFe's RaceRunner rear leveling coil springs raise the rear of your JL approximately 1" from factory ride height for improved ground clearance over rough terrain, overall vehicle control and offers a level ride height. These RaceRunner coil springs perform with factory or RaceRunner series shocks.
Rear Leveling Springs:
1" Rear Leveling Coil Springs Improve Handling and Offer More Ground Clearance Over Rough Terrain.
Cold Formed Chrome Silicone Materials:
Precision Designed and Manufactured Form Quality Materials For Durability and Longevity.
Factory Designed Configuration, No Modifications Required.
This item fits 2-Door and 4-Door Sport models only
- 1" rear leveling coil springs for improved handling and clearance
- Precision engineered, cold formed chrome silicone material for durability and longevity
- Heat treated and pre-set for constant ride height
- Factory fit configuration, no modifications required
- Designed for use with factory or aFe RaceRunner Shocks
- This item fits 2-Door and 4-Door Sport models only
Professional installation required.
Fitment & Application:
|Possibly special-order. Call or email to check stock.
|California Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov