The Brembo Gran Turismo line is dedicated to the most demanding customers.This braking system originates from the Racing components, consisting of a ventilated, integral or composite disc, available drilled or slotted, 4, 6 and 8 piston aluminium calipers, a complete set of high performance brake pads, metal braid tubes and high quality small parts.Features:
- Proven on-track performance.
- Disperses gasses, cleans pads for better "bite."
- Reduces "usprung weight" for better handling.
- Provides maximum braking force without the flex of sliding callipers.
- Reduces heat-related stress, increases brake performance and pedal feel.
- Aggressive pads that last longer and provide the highest level of performance.
Available for all 1982-1995 BMW M5 models.
Number of pistons: 4Disk size and type: 332x32 1-Piece
Colors Available: Black, Silver, & Red.
- Two Front Calipers
- Front Caliper Brackets w/ Nuts and Washers
- Two Front Vented 2 Piece Rotors w/ Disc Bell Assembled
- Left and Right Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Two Brake Caliper Inlet Fitting Bolt
- Two or Four Brake Caliper Inlet Copper Sealing Washer
- Two Brake Bleeder Hose
- Two Loctite Capsule
- 4" Brembo Die-Cut Sticker
- Caliper Diagram
- Detailed Installation Instructions
All parts come with detailed installation instructions and with limited replacement warranty.
Fitment & Application:
- 1995 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1994 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1993 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1992 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1991 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1990 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1989 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1988 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1987 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1986 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1985 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1984 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1983 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
- 1982 BMW 5-Series E28/E34
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1-2 business days.|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/