The Generation II FIPK (Fuel Injection Performance Kit) is K&N's ultimate performance product, designed to increase power by as much as 10%. Most FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable.
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- Most are CARB Exempt and street legal in all 50 US States
Available for 1994-1996 Chevrolet Impala SS 5.7L V8 engine based models.
All K&N Air Intake systems are 50-state legal. Every K&N Air Intake is either C.A.R.B. exempt or pending C.A.R.B. exemption, therefore, street legal.
Product Style: 57 Series FIPK
Estimated Horsepower Gain: 18.83 HP @ 4760 RPM
Type: Gen II
Replacement Filter: RF-1021
CARB EO Number: D-269-11
CARB Exempt: Yes
Weight: 9.4 lb (4.3 kg)
Product Box Length: 20.25 in (514 mm)
Product Box Width: 12.25 in (311 mm)
Product Box Height: 12.25 in (311 mm)
All K&N Air Intake systems come with everything needed for installation. A detailed installation instruction guide is included as well.
|Brand||K&N Air Intakes|
|Shipping Method||UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground|
|Availability||Normally ships within 1-2 business days.|